Monday, June 1, 2009

Simple Women's Daybook

I haven't written a day book post in a while and I went over to visit and found Peggy is off for vacation next week. Bummer... here's my post.



Outside the window....I am at my daughters house so I am looking out at her side yard and the lovely little house with white picket fence next door.



I am thinking....that it is quiet and peaceful and I am enjoying playing around writing and visiting my favorite blogs.



I am thankful for...this moment that my grandson is asleep and resting and that I get to keep him.



From the learning rooms....I don't homeschool but I do a reading group for teenage girls that are in prison we are reading Women of the Bible.



From the kitchen...my daughters is spotless which is usually the case...mine well the dishwasher was going when I left so that is a major improvement. My counters are cluttered and I don't know what dinner will be. I had to keep the baby unexpectedly today so no dinner plans and no time to finish the kitchen.



I am wearing....jeans and a red t-shirt no shoes at present...my feet are cold.



I am creating...a quilt for my daughter



I am hoping...to finish said quilt soon!

I am reading...Women of the Bible

I am praying...God will give me patience to wait on his perfect timing in situations that I have lifted up to him. And that my grandson gets over his cold.

I am hearing around the house...My grandbaby breathing hard with a cold.

This was fun. Since I am oh my daughters computer I don't have a photo to share but I hope you'll come back and visit me again. If your interested I write mostly over here come by and see me.

Have a Blessed week.

No comments: