Saturday, April 10, 2010

There's a party goin' on!

I am joining 5 Minues for Mom and we're having cake!
Cake is always good anytime but especially when there is a party. I hope you enjoy your visit here.
This is where I write about my home and the things I dream about. I dream of a Sanctuary where there is no clutter, no dirty dishes in the sink. The floors are clean and mopped. The grass is mowed. (that is my Cowboy's job) I dream of peace and Sanctuary. I get a lot of inspiration from Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary. She has wonderful ideas everyday go by and visit her too!
Thanks for stopping in and please come back anytime. I am going to add a give a way here so come by on Monday.
And well right now why don't you just Party On!

7 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Stopping by from the UBP! Please visit me too.

Jenn said...

Hope you are having fun at the UBP!

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Rona's Home Page said...

I love cake!
Love your blog and really enjoyed my visit.
I think this is my 3rd year. Not sure but really enjoy meeting new bloggers.
Great prizes this year! I hope you win one..or two.
I was late too but fashionable late for the UBP 2010.

Joni said...

Hi my name is Joni from Six Cherries on Top. Stopping by from the UBP. So nice to meet you. Hope you are having fun! All those prizes are divine. Good luck!

Please come by and enter my giveaway for a headband set from Sugar Owl Design. Ends tonight at mid.

http://sixcherriesontop.com

Holly said...

Happy UBP! I scrolled around and really like your site. I agree cake is always good!

Holly
504 Main

Cheryl D. said...

Hi! I'm still visiting the different blogs as part of the UBP! You have a nice site!

kanishk said...

Love your blog and really enjoyed my visit.
post free classified ads