Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday


Join Sandra at Family Corner for more Happy HomeMaker Monday.

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Ranging from hot to hot and muggy to hot and rainy. Oh where or where is fall?


Things that make me happy:
My dog laying at my feel while I am writing and listening to music found on other blogs. I have Coffee Tea and Books in another window.


Book I'm reading:
A Dispicable Job I was ready for a novel looks promising.


I'm enjoying on TV:
Call me crazy but I really like that penquin cartoon on Nick I think. The one from the Disney movie. I cannot think of the name of it.

On the menu for dinner:
Meat and potatos Cowboy is simple. This is the menu when he does the shopping.

On my To Do List:

Find a job.


In the craft basket:

A couple of baby quilts to finish after I finish the two aprons from the August give a way.

Looking forward to this week:
Praise and Worship with the boys at McFadden


Tips and Tricks:

Glass pie plates make great dinner plates. The edges keep peas and juice contained and I don’t worry about scratching them like I do my good dishes. It makes it great for a young child learning to use a knife.


My favorite blog post this week:

Filing and organizing post here:



Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
http://coffeeteabooksandme.blogspot.com/


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):









Lesson learned the past few days:
Trust myself and what God is saying to me.

On my mind:
Some of ‘our kids’ (the youth we work with) and what God and I are talking about.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Come, let us sing for Joy to the Lord: let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. Psalm 95:1 & 2
For: Joseph

~


No comments: