Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Welcome to Happy Homemaker Monday. . . it looks like blogger isn't going to let me load photo's but here's my post anyway. You can join Sandra over at Family Corner!
The weather in my neck of the woods: Drizzle rain off and on. But much warmer! Yea! The sun is out!

Things that make me happy:
The opposite of Sandra’s when my fridge is empty because it is so clean. And free of leftovers that we never eat! But I really do love it when the pantry is full and the fridge and freezer are full. It is so much easier to make meals.

Book I'm reading:Passport Through Darkness by Kimberly Smith (for review)

What's on my TV today Video:
And old favorite with some amazing photo’s.


On the menu for dinner:
Something simple still thinking on it. I have meat in the freezer but not much of anything else!

On my To Do List:
Finishing Laundry. Giving both bathrooms a good scrubbing. Vacuuming. (that’s what I said last week! LOL. Broken record I am!

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
My sweet friend Melanie answered my call for comfort food recipes. Here’s the link to her Chicken and Dumplings.

In the craft basket:
Maybe I should change this one too! I am so borrowing. Or maybe I should list the craft things I want to do? No there’s an idea!

Looking forward to this week:
My drama team performs tonight then Thursday is practise and we are having pizza.

Tips and Tricks:
I don’t always do this but it helps me to have a template of HHM in a word document. Then during the week I can fill in some of it. Like favorite blog posts or new blog. It helps me then I don’t forget where I found stuff.

My favorite blog post this week:
Is over at Sweet Cottage Dreams.
Loved this one because I loved the photo. I want to post it over at My Journey Back waiting for the photographer to give me an o.k. Go over and check it out.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Sweet Bee Cottage . . .
“Things are always buzzin' around the cottage. Worker Bee, Baby Bee, and I welcome your visit. I'd be happy to make you a latte if you can stay awhile.....”


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
That I am way too busy. I need to be more organized. I have too many random things to do. I need things scheduled. I am a scheduler at heart.

On my mind:
The above.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of your commands for there I find delight. Psalm 119:34

No comments: