Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2nd Time Around Table

I am joining Diane again to share some of my treasures that have been bought at a garage sale, or given to you. I am adding used before and repurposed.

I love this little table. It started out at Bombay and Company stained brown. We brought it home for my daughters 'grown up' girl room. She was probably about 16.
Latter we changed her room again and painted everything white. We really didn't know a lot about it but this is how it turned out. It could use another coat of paint but I wanted you to be able to see it in it's little undressed state. One of those items she left when she moved out when she got married. My gain I think.


Here it is all dressed up.

I love drippy white candles. I love white and clear glass. These are just cheap Walmart or Dollar General candle holders. But they work perfect her in my romantic bathroom.

The room isn't complete yet. I still have to work on the window dressing and the shower curtin. But it is coming together.

Thanks for visiting. I'll invite you back when it is completely finished for a Spa Retreat.
Oh before I go I found a fun blog and there is a give a way. You still have time to enter. Go over to Barb's.
Have a Blessed Week.



4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Sherry, your table looks great. I know your spa bathroom will be lovely when finished. I will be looking for photos.
Have a wonderful day.

Hugs...Jeanne

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

The spa bathroom looks like it is coming along nicely. And who can resist romantic dripping candles. The little table is the perfect place for them.

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

The table looks nice,.. with anything being painted white always gives it a clean fresh look.

Happy Whites

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

You bathroom is looking very lovely especially with the table and candles.



cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com