Monday, April 13, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again Challenge


I love what Rachel Anne at said today....if you read my other blog you already know but if not I will explain...Back in the saddle is a term I love because I am a lover of horses and almost any animal. But about the horses we have had horses for 20 years now. But this post isn't supposed to be a ride along memory lane.


Here's Rachel's challenge today:

Today's Small Thing is a perfect way to get back in the saddle again. In fact, you may have already earned your points without even realizing it, that's just how easy this is. Today's task is to simply make a list of the things you need to get done this week, and decide how (or when) you will do them.


Wow what an easy challenge to get started again and we get to log 40 ( I wanted to put Rachel's cute button down here but I couldn't move it) Thanks Rachel for the inspiration. BTW don't forget to go by Rachel's

No comments: