Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Challenge



Rachel had a really cool idea today. I noticed last week she gave us such easy things to do at least for me the were. So I was grateful because of my schedule it is getting more and more difficult to make my home a sanctuary so I need all the help I can get.

Here's Rachels thoughts this morning...

Now, all that frugal inspiration made me realize I could take a few more steps to save some dough for my family. One of the best things I'm considering is getting rid of my phone land line...using more grocery coupons, and making my own bread. Notice how most things in this world come back to food? Yeah, I noticed that, too.

Speaking of food, since Monday is often the day that many of us get our recipes together for the week, I thought I'd challenge all of us to try a new recipe.
She just cracks me up.

And here's what she is offering in points!



And a bonus...if we post about the new recipe sometime before next Monday we get this



So I am off to visit all my favorite blog in search of a new recipe that is fast and doesn't require a bagillion pans!

2 comments:

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Hi Sherry,
I wanted to let you know you are the winner of my give away :) Congratulations!!!Just send me your addy and I will get your box sent out to you .
Have a good week
Hugs
Renae