Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Challenge Shakin' things up


I love stopping in every morning and seeing what Rachel Ann challenges us with. And the most fun part is she has hilarious music to go with each post. Here's what she says today.

Today's Small Thing is ridiculously easy. All you have to do is work on your salt and pepper shakers! Are they empty? Fill them up! Are they gummed up from humidity? Unclog the holes so they work properly. Are they sticky and yucky looking? Give them a nice wiping or perhaps wash them out completely.

You know, it's the little niceties that make life sweet. I like reaching for a sparkling salt shaker and elegantly sprinkling my food with flavor. It makes me feel a bit like Martha Stewart for such fine attention to detail.




POINTS: 30 for one set of salt and pepper shakers. I am working on those points today. And lookey....BONUS POINTS: 10 for each additional set of shakers. I'll be posting photo's tonight. Thought you might like to see my collection!
Have a great afternoon Shakin' things up.

No comments: