Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2nd Time Tuesday Treasures

Today I am joining Diane again to share treasures found at garage sales, antique shops or in my case my parents attic.




My parents used this little white table to display plants. Their living room was covered in overgrown ivy and other plants.
I rescued the little table to use in my kitchen. It fits perfectly between the refrigerator and the wall. I will be using it to display some of my dishes to make room in the cabinets for other dishes.
I love my little house but there isn't room for a china cabinet and so I am having to figure out creative ways to store and display.
I think this little shelf will work perfectly once it is painted and cleaned up.
Thanks for visiting. I also wrote a post here today please visit my other blog.
And stop over at Diane's to see other treasures!

3 comments:

Candy said...

One can never have too many shelves when you are a collector of things like I am. Sweet little shelf and be sure to share what you do with it. Would be a great Metamorphosis Monday project. (if you don't know about this one check my sidebar on MEMES)
Thanks for stopping by to see my collars. And you asked where I find my photos. Google searches...type in what you want to see and click on the word--IMAGES--and off you go.
Come back soon and often.
Tuesday Blessings ;-)

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Your so cool, where there's a will, there's a way. Love it.

come by for a visit
cindy@stitches

Diann said...

Cute little table. I could see it being used in a lot of different places.

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am not sure what i am going to do with those brass sconces I got. i really don't have anything that is "brassy" looking in my home. Spray paint? I never attemted to spray paint brass before. Hummmm. I just really like the weight of them and the style.

Have a great day!