Friday, November 6, 2009

Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home


I am joining Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home for the first time today. I love this Friday meme started at Kelli's. I haven't had a chance lately to post. So I figure all you guys haven't senn this photo that I posted a loooooooooong time ago. I wanted to share it again along with a current photo.
Here's my photo...

This little white table has usually been in my living room. It isn't expensive but I love it. And it was really special to use it in my daughters wedding.
This next photo shows it sitting in my office. It only sat there a couple of days I was in the process of moving furniture around in the house. You can see packing boxes in the background. Well...here's the photo.




I just thought this was too cute. This is my daughters son Zane. I keep him 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 days a week. I loved this shot so much that I did a photo album here's where I originally posted it.

Thank for visiting my first Romantic Home Show and Tell. Off to make my Home a Sanctuary after I visit all the other Show and Tell's.
If you have time I would love to invite you visit me here for Friday Date Night.

5 comments:

Claudia said...

That is a really neat table! I love the design.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I like tables like that, as they can be used in so many ways - even for a place for little boys to sit. :). Thanks for sharing.

nannykim said...

Darling. He reminds me of my grandson who gets into the oddest places and also climbs onto the strangest places!!!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

What a great first Show & Tell! Cute little table and very cute little Zane! You must love every minute he is with you!

Kindly, ldh

No Longer 25 said...

Kids get into all sorts of places! Thanks for the link to that blog, I'm off to check it out. Hope yu ahd a great weekend.
Jade