Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas . . . I found a giveway

I found the neatest give a way and the rules say I have to share it. I really hate to do this 'cuz I want to win this so bad but in the spirit of the holidays and Jesus birthday I just have to share.
Over at Sarah's you can enter to win a Spode cup. If you collect Spode Christmas tree dishes you can enter. Oh heck I guess even if you don't you can enter too. Hop on over there and check it out. She has oodles of ways to enter. Like following her blog, becoming her pal on facebook leaving a comment.
If I have time later I'll try to post a photo of her cup and some of my Spode. Until then
I hate to send you over but I wrote a post on Monday about how I ended up collecting Spode.
It is a bit of a whinney post so just ignore all that part. I was Dr. Pepper deficiant yesterday!
Have a Blesssed Day and good luck in the giveway.

No comments: