Monday, March 22, 2010

Mosaic Monday

Welcome to Mosaic Monday today I am sharing some inspiration for summer parties.
Since we will be moving into a new house soon I know I'll have plenty of chances for party's. Here's my inspiration.


I think most of these are from magazines. I have not figured out an organized way to save and give credit. So instead of sending out the blogging police tell me how you organize the photo's you find in other places.

I love this candle fire pit looks like a simple way for a an evening fire when you don't have something fancy.

I love the gauzy fabric in the next photo. Next I love the use of all the old chairs, crates and galvanized tub. I would put all this with the gauzy fabric to pretty up the vintage look.

And then aren't the drinks adorable in the wagon and wheelbarrow. I think it would be great for a 4th of July party.

What do you think?

For more Mosaic Monday posts go here.

No comments: