Wednesday, March 10, 2010

White Wednesday


Today I am sharing a photo I borrowed from my friend Shell. I love her blog because she writes about her bunnies. I just noticed when I decided to post this photo that the pumpkin looks like it is velour or some kind of fabric with a nap. I think it is just lovely.

Shell is a wonderful designer of stitcheries. You really should go by and read her posts about her beautiful bunnies that live cage free in her white studio. Go here to visit!

I always love visiting her and reading about the bunny antics.

I know you'll love her stitcheries. And, she does give a ways too. I was a lucky winner one time too!

Thanks for coming by and seeing my borrowed White Wednesday photo! Click on the bold words to go right over there!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wildcatwoods said...

Great shot with the bunny. Even if it is borrowed! :)