Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rachel asked . . .

Today Rachel at Home Sanctuary asked 'What do you collect?' I thought this was a fun topic. Actually she was encouraging us to tidy up, dust, clean whatever you need to do to your collections.
Since most everything I own is packed or about to be packed I didn't think I could share anything.

Then I walked through the dinning room and saw this.

Posted by PicasaWhat better collection to share?
I commented over at Rachel's this morning about my other collections of . . .
dinnerware
hearts
Snow Babies
Department 56 Villages
I hope you enjoyed seeing my little small collection.
And since they were all bought at yard sales I am linking up with 2nd Time Around.
Can you believe what you can find at a yard sale?

1 comment:

Rachel Anne said...

Your crosses are beautiful! I love them. I know you'll enjoy unpacking your other collections in your new home. It's the well-loved things that make anyplace "home."