Monday, September 29, 2008

Home Sanctuary Monday Challenge

Well I took Rachel's challenge this morning and I have sat down and come up with a menu for the week. I don't think she really set any perameter's on it at least I hope not. I only did dinner.
Here's my dinner plan for the week:

Monday: Pot Roast w/potatoes and carrots and gracy
Spinach
French Bread

Tuesday: Pizza
I am taking the girls from the Half Way house to see a Rebecca St. James taping. Can you say too cool?

Wednesday: Ranchero Chicken Crostada I found here
(looks really yummy and I have all the ingredients.) Hopefully I'll find some salad at the food bank to add to it and I'll slice some avocado's

Thursday: Crock pot pinto beans
Slow oven cooked Briskit
Bread
Cole Slaw

Friday: Beef pot pie from leftover roast
Biscuits
Salad


Saturday: Sandra's Cheese Meat Loaf
Scalloped Potato's
Green Beans
Maybe if Cowboy is lucky I'll bake something too. I am thinking Coconut Meringue Pie

Well that's my menu. That was so much fun! I'll add some photo's to make the post look really pretty!

Thanks Rachel for the idea.

No comments: