Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tips on Tuesday a new meme


I found a wonderful new and fun meme at one of my favorite places to visit.
Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
has a wonderful new new idea to post tips. I almost missed it today because I have been so busy the last few weeks. But I am glad I came by today to check in.
Sandra shared a tip about these.

I have a fabric softener sheet tip also. They are great to use in your linen closet. Just place one in a stack of extra sheets. Or amongst your blankets when they are stored away.

Here's a tip to help rid your house of paper clutter. Do you have stacks of mail to go through and magazines? My mail box is at the curb. When I check the mail I immediately stop at the trash can and sort the mail. I even open the bills etc. and throw away the envelopes. We usually either pay on line or in person at the location. The only thing that make it in the house is the actual bill. This really saves on clutter for me. You might consider stopping at your recycling bin on the way in the house or get an extra waste basket for your garage or mudroom where ever you go in the house.

I used to have a problem cleaning my ceiling fans. I would just forget to clean them. So now I clean them every Monday when I am doing laundry. I use a kitchen type wet wipe now once a week so I don't forget them.

Do you have a tip to share? Go over to Sandra's and join the fun.

Making My Home a Sanctuary
Sherry

No comments: