Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2nd Time Around Tuesday


I love this new meme I found at Diane's. So today I am posting one of my treasures.

This is an old piece I got at an antique shop. It is actually two pieces that kind of looks like a hutch. I originally bought it for my sewing room but it worked in the den in the last house. I loved it. See the cute little red boots and the Texas flag? Well when we moved to our current house my husband stole them and used them in his "man room". I have moved this piece around the living room and dining area and just wasn't satisfied with it. Until now....here it is in it's new home.


Amazingly it just fit in the spot in the bathroom. I filled with with towels and candles, powder, q tips and cotton push in glass jars.
I love it here. I did refold the towels since I did this photo and I think they look better.
So this is my 2nd Time around treasure that is actually my 3rd time around. I am sure it could many stories.

Thanks for visiting and btw if you have time I have a Gift a Way going on at my other
blog. Go over here and enter!

5 comments:

SmilingSally said...

That's a treasure when it can go from a man room to a bathroom! Happy 2nd Time Around Day!

Unknown said...

The treasure looks great in your home! Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!

Jeanne said...

Hello Sherry, your 2nd time around shelf is terrific for your bathroom. It works!!! It looks great and is useful too. My kind of decorating.

Hugs...Jeanne

Unknown said...

What a treasure! It holds so much and looks great!

Tina

Candy said...

Welcome to 2nd Time Around. The cabinet does work well in the bathroom although it was nice with the cowboy theme.
Just went over to see the Give a way...nice purses...but my fav is the one with vintage ladies.
PS--Love Beth Moore, I have a six-DVD teaching of hers and have done some bible studies with her also DVD at my church.
Come by and see my 2nd time post and anything else of interest ;-)