Wednesday, July 15, 2009

White Wednesday...treasures in white

today I am joining a fun new meme. Well new to me. It is called White Wednesday and a fun place to share all our amazing white treasures.
Go by and visit Faded Charm for more fun white treasures.
Here's some of mine. The first is a little white table with lots of memories.

We used it in our daughter's wedding.
Below is a better shot of it in our old house.


I really don't even remember where I bought it but I just love it.
And below is a project I am working on. The silver drawer pulls are new. Need some tightening. Come back to see the finished products next week.




6 comments:

Sue said...

Love the little table. There is something special about vintage stuff!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi, Your white table with the shelves on top is really nice, especially the size. A great piece to put anywhere.

Happy White Wednesday-

~La Rustique Market~ said...

Cute table! How lovely that you used it at your daughter's wedding. White Wednesday's are great!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Peace and Love~
Lisa

Debra@CommonGround said...

Thanks for coming by and leaving a sweet comment. Glad to see you joining white wednesday. I am loving it. Beautiful sentimental table.
Debra

June said...

Don't you just love white wednesday? Thank you for coming by. I've been reading and enjoying your blog. I love the banner.
Smiles,
June

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hello, thanks so much for stopping by. Congrats on participating with the White Wednesday, hope you have as fun with it as I am.