Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

I am joining Erica today for Tackle it Tuesday. I have been working on a project for weeeeeks.
And this week I am tackling it and finishing. I don't have before photo's, not even during photo's at the present. I have been so absorbed trying to get this done I haven't takin' time to capture the moments. And tell you the truth I don't want to frighten you away.

Just think an episode for one of those organizer makeover shows. You know where they go in and clean up your house and organize it and they usually give fabulous furniture and stuff. Well I am not getting the fabulous furniture and really it isn't all that bad.

I have been rearranging my sewing room. Moving books and bookshelfs to different rooms. And I have a lot of books.

This all started because of this....




I know he is precious but that isn't the point. You can't see by the photo but the babybed is in a hallway. Oh btw I am his "Gram" in case your a new visitor Thanks for coming by.. Anyway the crib at the moment is in our master suite. It is just not working there. I don't care what time that child is here whether it is during a morning nap or an afternoon nap or what day of the week it is but my husband chooses nap time to get dressed to go somewhere! Who sleep while someone is taking a shower and blow drying hair!

I know if you have already been to Erica's she is working on attitude and really I know I should be nice and so I am. I am just moving the crib and re-arranging the entire house.

That is my tackle it project and maybe a little work on the attitude too. Thanks for visiting and oh BTW if you go over to My Journey I am having a giveway. Come see me.

1 comment:

From the Old InkWell said...

This was so interesting to me since I am doing the same thing!! Yes, my SIL's National Guard unit is going to Iraq in September and my daughter and baby are moving in with us while he is away. I have been making room for them, moving my craft/sewing room out of a bedroom and into another area of the house. OMG! What a job! I can empathize!