Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2nd Time Tuesday .50 garage sale find . . .

Today I am joining Diane again for 2nd Time Around Tuesday.
Today I am sharing a garage sale find.
When I saw this galvanised tub I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. But someone else had other ideas . . .




My grandson had the best time playing with it. Everything now days becomes something to climb into!

Stay tuned to see what I did with it once I finally got it back.

Oh you can visit Diane to see more fun 2nd Time Around posts.

3 comments:

Candy said...

Bucket-O-Fun!!! only limited by one's imagination. Cute grandson and I am a bit curious as to what it will become...
Happy Tuesday Blessings ;-)

Jeanne said...

Hi sherry, I love the bucket and I am not surprised that your son did too. I remember having some empty boxes from unpacking and my little ones loved climbing in them and just sitting in them. I took pictures too. That was a long time ago. You just brought back a memory.

I can't wait to see what you do with that bucket.

Hugs...Jeanne

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry
That bucket is a great find and will have so many uses!!

Love those pics of a very important use!!

Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!