Saturday, November 7, 2009

The killer scarf....

O.K. Company Girls step back because as Rachel Anne says this....


to kill for.
Or at least work extra hard and log those Company Girl points for.
So this month I am officially coming out of lurking and I am officially posting my points right here. Everyday so you girls eat your heart out when you see my points ticking away.
But, because I am actually starting a week late if someone;whom I so hate! LOL; wins it I am coveting this....


I just know that my hard work this month will grant me the random generator prize of this book by Lisa Welchel. Who I think is absolutely amazing. I heard her speak at a girls conference and she is just so much fun. So down to earth. She even told a story about her son being annoyed with her and setting her book on fire. Hello is that just not down to earth! They got over the book burning though as I see she has this wonderful offering for us.
So girls beware because I am working on those points. I am even going back to earlier simple things this week and gettin' those done. Off to clean that tub. And man what a job is that because I gave the dog a bath in it! Whew.
I so deserve those points!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those prizes are great motivation huh? Good luck with getting your points! and have fun with it. Have a lovely weekend.

mholgate said...

My very first prize that I won from Rachel is still hanging on my living room wall. It is a screen painting of the verse from that month. It reminds me how small things play a big part in building sanctuary in your home.

Good luck!
-Melissa

The Old Parsonage said...

Good luck! Just stopping by for Show and Tell (a bit late, but here none the less.) Love the little table - so glad that it's used for all family memebers:)

Enjoy
Leann

Rachel Anne said...

Hey, I only choose things for prizes that I would want for myself! I love that scarf!

Good for you to break out the calculator and keep (public) track of your points! That is awesome! I'll bet we'd all do better if we were more accountable...

I hope you have a great month!!! So glad to see you "back!"