Wednesday, November 18, 2009

White Wednesday

Welcome to White Wednesday today I am sharing a few imagines of some dreamy white bedrooms, tables, gardens,vignette's and something unexpected.

I would someday love to set a table like this one. Have a fun potting shed with implements hanging on the wall. A dreamy white bedroom....dreaming of the white linens (my dog is black)
and I just think this little desk is fun. The flowers were from my bedroom I do have some white just not on the bed.

And lastly the unexpected. I loved this photo of Paint mama and baby when it was emailed to me by a friend. I love decorating and making my home a fun place to be. Years and years and years ago there was a decorating show I always watched every morning. It was way back before Home and Garden was so popular they always included something "unexpected" in the design of the room they were doing. So today I added some "unexpected" to the white images.
Have a Blessed day and visit Faded Charm Cottage for more white photo's.

And for I also posted the horse photo here.


No comments: