Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Small Thing

Rachel Anne has the coolest Small Thing today. Here's a little of what she said . . .

"Today's Small Thing is really simple, but might not be easy to pull off in one day. You'll get through Sunday to work on this one.

It's this: Have fun with your man. BE fun with him."


Here's why I think this is so cool.



This is going on at my other blog. If you Company Girl's come here and leave a link to your post or go over to my Friday Date Night at my other blog and leave a link I will include you in my weekly drawing. The concept behind Friday Date Night is for you guys to help me and the others that are having difficulty coming up with or finding time to have fun with our men.
So join me and Rachel Anne and have some fun with your man then link with us and share your stories.


2 comments:

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm glad I have inspired you to use something you might not get to appreciate somewhere else.

Take care,

Kathleen

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hello Sherry. Thank you for stopping by my blog...I tried to find the link to White Wednesday but it does not send me anywhere...I would love to post (well I guess next Wednesday perhaps, since I missed this one) Sorry for posting here - I just could not find any where else to contact you. Thanks for your kind words ~ Stephanie (Under the Table and Dreaming)