Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Small Thing...logging points this month

This one was pretty easy. . .

Today Rachel Anne suggested cleaning up our toaster. This one was pretty simple for me because I don't leave mine out. Each time we use it which isn't daily I dump it over the trash and put away. I don't like stuff on my counters. Don't get me wrong. I have a problem with that right now. Still trying to get my kitchen organized and find a place for everything. But this big boy has his own place. And today he is sparkly shiny!
Thirty more points....yea. I so see myself with that beauty wrapped around my neck! No girls stop gritting your teeth and envision wrapping it around my neck just because I won! LOL.
I really will still be friends with you IF you win. Ya'll have a nice day. If I have time I will be adding a Thrifty Tuesday post too.

No comments: