Friday, January 8, 2010

Company Girl Coffee (not)

Normally it would be a Dr. Pepper but today it is hot chocolate. So come on in and have a cup with me.
This is my first time to join ya'll for coffee. Normally I am not home on friday morning. And even though I am today it is 11:30 already and I suspect most of you are done with coffee and off for a girls lunch. But if not or in case you come back I am glad to invite you in.
This week has been a struggle for me. What a great time to invite you over. Sorry.
It has been bitterly cold here. We have had little to no water. But it has been a great week.
Because the water issue has kept me behind on doing dishes. (And no laundry at all) I haven't been able to be on the computer as much. But I have done some of the Simple Thing challenges. I call them challenges because sometimes it is a challenge to fit them in. But if I do I feel so great. I love Rachel Anne's suggestions and she cracks me up most of the time. But it is all good and helpful to me to get motivated.
So today I want to thank you all for coming by and to thank Rachel Anne for starting this party. I promise if you come by next week I'll have cookies or something. And I won't leave such a bitter...lol get it bitter cold...bitter post. The weather man says it will warm up in a few days.
Praying everyone has a good weekend filled with warmth.

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

I live in the country with well water and we are without water more than I like to admit. Have a great weekend.

Cari Kaufman said...

Good luck! I hope it warms up there (and here) soon! I don't like the cold!

Keep in good spirits! Tomorrow will be a better day!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog look! It's gorgeous. I pray your have a wonderful weekend also.

Cheryl said...

It's GREAT to have you on board! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope things warm up for you quickly.

Frugal Friend said...

I honestly didn't know what we're supposed to write about for Company coffee. But thanks for visitng me! I'm the cream soups gal. I stocked up on those when they were like 33cents after coupons and didn't know what to do with them either except for chicken broccoli casserole!

We are in north Florida and it's supposed to be in the teens tonight. Not very Florida weather. Hope you'll warm up there soon!

Anna said...

I came over from Home Sanctuary. I love the look of your blog. I hope that your next week will go better.

secondofwett said...

Very little water!..wow....that would be extremely difficult..I hope it gets fixed soon...it's amazing how much are lives are affected when we don't have the basics at our fingertips...like water...or hydro....where abouts in Texas is Cowtown?

Unknown said...

So glad you've joined in! I usually spend all weekend off and on reading through Company Girl blogs, so...I'll drink a cup of something no matter what time of day it is! In fact I'm about to go meet two of my closest friends for coffee in an hour(Sunday afternoon). Love to visit with my sistas!
Hope this week is great for you!